Set your children on the path to financial discipline and freedom with an FGB Global Kids & Teens Savings Account.
This goal-based account teaches children under 18 years old how to save towards anything they want – from a simple gadget to a university degree!
FGB’s Global Kids & Teens Savings Account is our way of letting your children know that achieving dreams isn’t so farfetched when they save.
All you’ll need:
- Government issued ID
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Address
- Two References
And a minimum deposit of JM$100.
Features and Benefits:
- For children under 18 years old.
- Access a free FGB VISA Debit card that is accepted worldwide, and offer quick, secure and convenient access to your money in person, online, overseas and over the phone.
- Earn higher interest rates to help your children reach their goals in less time.
- Help children develop good financial habits.
- Automatic account transfers make saving easier.
- Your child can watch their money grow via Global Access Plus, our new online banking experience.